Thursday, March 16, 2017

Reading Grey in the doctor's office and thinking about ben wa balls

I had my quarterly doctor's appointment on Wednesday afternoon. I work from home on Wednesdays, so it isn't a big deal for me to work an extra couple of hours or so, to make up for my time away.

As expected, my doctor was running late. I was the first appointment after lunch, too.

I do come prepared. I have done everything from playing games on my phone to actually doing work on my laptop.

This time, I decided to pull out my Kobo app and read a book. I am more than halfway through reading Grey, which is essentially the Fifty Shades of Grey book, except that it is written from Christian Grey's perspective. I got it on sale just after Christmas.

Before my doctor came to see me, I was reading the part where Christian inserts ben wa balls in Ana, and then spank her across his knee with his hand. He first spanked her over her black lacy panties with his bare hand and then took them down to continue spanking her.

Before he spanked her, he tucked her hair behind her ear. He wanted to see her expression after each smack. He also kissed her backside afterwards.

All these details are reminiscent of what my guy and I do. I like wearing lacy black panties. He likes to spank me with them on and then eventually giving me a hard bare-bottomed spanking. He is known to kiss my backside sweetly after a spanking. He also likes seeing my reaction during a spanking.

The only difference? Ben wa balls. We don't own a set. Perhaps we should.

My doctor took my blood pressure. Luckily, reading Grey didn't affect my blood pressure. Instead, it made me feel aroused and happy.

5 comments:

  1. This was a fun post, and it made me smile to envision you at the doctor's office in an aroused state. Surprised your blood pressure didn't register a bit high.

    Here's an article about Ben wa balls. Further evidence that women have so many advantages in the pursuit of pleasure!.

    http://www.yourtango.com/201166843/what-are-ben-wa-balls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, Styxman. I'll definitely look into getting some ben wa balls and trying them out. =)

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to your review with great anticipation!

      Checking sites that sell such products, they come in various sizes, materials and configurations. Your guy might even enjoy the smaller beads for his own(male G-spot) pleasure.

      Delete
  2. Go buy some Ben wa balls, CB...you can get metal, glass, plastic, or silicone. I prefer metal or glass. You can also get them regular or vibrating. Have lots of fun with them. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input on ben wa balls, Cat. The ones in Fifty Shades Darker are metal. I just read an article where metal and glass ones are recommended, as they are the easiest to clean and are the most hygienic out of the bunch of materials. There is so much to learn. I should simply ask you for recommendations. =)

      Delete