Saturday, March 04, 2017

Groping and seeing my guy again

My guy has been in Stockholm this week for work. He has been working non-stop on various presentations for a couple of months now. He was concerned that he wouldn't complete everything on time for this week.

As expected, he did just fine. We are similar in that we are hard on ourselves and always want to do the best job that we can.

We had a good conversation on Friday night. I was having an early dinner and he was about to turn in, as we have a six-hour difference. He teased me about Sharky, a manager at work who likes me, but comes across as being creepy.
"How is Sharky doing?" my guy asked me.
"He said hi to me this morning in front of the elevators. I didn't even see that he was there. He's so short that I don't often look down," I admitted.
"Did he grope your ass in the elevator?" my guy asked me.
"No! That's a Fifty Shades Darker scene. It's not a Sharky Creepy Lust movie," I told him, which made me laugh.
"It would have been the perfect opportunity for him to make his move," my guy joked.
"I like it better when you grope me in the elevator," I admitted.
"I can tomorrow when I see you."
Yes, I want that and more. I can't wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment