Thursday, March 02, 2017

Being playful and seizing his car keys

It helps that my guy and I are playful. I like constantly teasing him about his car and the fact that he won't let anyone drive it, including me.

Before we had quality time on Saturday, we were cuddling. I was hugging him and reached into his right coat pocket.
"What are you doing?" he asked me.
"Looking for your car keys. They are in this pocket, right?" I asked him.
"Yes," he said reluctantly.
I playfully went into his pocket. He stopped me.
"If you take my keys, I will tickle you," he threatened.
"That's not nice," I said, temporarily stopping my quest.
"Good," he said.
He started to tickle me.
"Hey, I am not even near your keys," I said, holding both of his wrists as if my hands were handcuffs.
He smiled at me. He knows that I am ticklish. I know that I can take his keys when he is lethargic.

Well, I did manage to snatch his keys. It was fun using his remote to pop his trunk open and lock his car. Success!

2 comments:

  1. And how much of a spanking did you get for that little stunt, CB? LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got quite the bare-bottomed spanking. It was worth the effort taking his keys and playing with both the remote and his buttons. =)

      Delete