Friday, March 24, 2017

Being good, but bad

Although we both don't like to end our phone conversations, they do have to end sometime. We tend to lengthen them for a few more minutes.
"Be good, even though you have a hard time doing so," he said.
"What do you mean? I am your good girl," I insisted.
"No, you are my bad girl. Why do you think I have to spank you?" he asked me.
"You just like punishing me, whether I am good or bad," I remarked.
"I got a confession from you that you're a bad girl," he reminded me.
"I only admitted that I was bad to make the spanking stop," I reasoned.
"The confession is still valid in my books," he insisted.
"You did say that I was a good girl. Can't you do it again?" I asked.
"I made a mistake by calling you a good girl twice. We know that you're bad. When I return, I will show you how bad you are," he warned.
"You make me happy," I replied.
All our conversations should end on such a fun note.

2 comments:

  1. Along with really enjoying your blog, I love the name of it. Incessant is such a descriptive word. Certainly applies to your craving for spanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Styxman. I love the name of my blog, too. It's fitting on many levels.

      Delete