Friday, March 31, 2017

Spanking a confession out of me that I'm a bad girl

My guy and I were chatting the other day. He can't wait to spank me. Me, neither.
"It has been a while since I have spanked you until you confess that you're a bad girl," he remarked.
"Yes, it has. Perhaps it's because I am a good girl these days," I teased.
"No, you're always a bad girl in my eyes," he commented.
This type of spanking works for both of us. The banter is fun as he spanks me. I have a high pain threshold, so he does dish the hard smacks out. When I say that I am bad, I am truly sore and he immediately stops spanking me. He will pull my panties and such up, caress my sore backside, sometimes kiss it before the panties come back up, and cuddle with me.

I miss him. He comes home on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. You definitely need a good hard spanking...excellent stress relief for both of you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete