Sunday, July 08, 2018

Fun, hard spanking

When my guy and I returned to our hotel room, he continued to play with my nipples under my t-shirt. I had no bra on.
"Can you let me take my sandals off first?" I asked him politely.
"I just want you badly," he said, being his boyish self.
I got my sandals off. We kissed.
"I want to spank you," he said, pulling down my shorts and panties. "Bend over the bed."
"Okay," I said obediently and with excitement, which resulted in a lovetap on my left buttock.
"Did you bring the paddle?" he asked me.
"Yes, it's in my luggage," I replied. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that."
"I would still find another way to spank you, you know," he said.
He went rummaging through my luggage and found it.
"Do you have a rubber glove?" he asked me.
"I don't think I have one," I said, which resulted in a smack across my right buttock.
"Let me see if there's a shower cap," he improved.
"There isn't one," I noted. "I have one in my purse."
He went rummaging through my purse. It has tons of pockets. I asked him to simply bring it to me on the bed, as I was still bent over. Sure enough, I found it. Again, another lovetap happened across my left buttock.
"I found what you were looking for. I shouldn't be spanked," I said.
"Yes, you do. You're my bad girl," he noted.
"No, I'm your good girl," I noted.
He took the leather paddle out of its protective covering. He called me his bad girl and he diligently smacked each buttock with it. I squirmed. It was starting to hurt. He paddled me a bit harder, which made me say that it hurt. He continued and I got extremely wet.

He fingered me. I came hard. I lay bent over the bed limp. He wasn't done with me. He fingered both my wet pussy and my butt. Moments later, I came hard yet again.

He went to clean up. I pulled myself onto the bed. He joined me moments later and we cuddled.

He continued to lightly smack my bare butt. He likes doing that after delivering a good spanking. I love it, too.

5 comments:

  1. A delicious time by the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I have to ask - what would the glove / shower cap be for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sometimes use a glove or a shower cap when he fingers me. It's a textural change from using either his bare fingers or a butt plug.

      Delete
    2. Oooh that sounds interesting. I can imagine how it might feel different and exciting!

      Delete