Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Phone call and prostate exam

My guy is doing well in Istanbul. He is there on business for two weeks. He called me on Tuesday afternoon.
"Am I disturbing you?" he asked me.
"Not at all. You took me away from a talkative colleague, so you saved me," I replied.
He liked that remark. It was good to hear his voice. We both miss each other.

Before he left, he had a physical exam done.
"I had a prostate exam. All was okay," he replied.
"Did it do much for you?" I teased.
"No, it didn't do anything for me," my guy replied, laughing.
"Are you sure?" I teased him some more.
"I knew that you'd say something like that!" he exclaimed.
I love teasing him.

7 comments:

  1. Glad your guy is okay. Hope the electronics ban doesn't impede is travel home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DelFonte! My guy will be fine. The electronics ban doesn't affect him flying between Istanbul and Toronto. I believe that there is one airline that is banning most electronics between Istanbul and Montreal. He'll be fine, unless he dips into the States trying to get to and from Istanbul.

      Delete
  2. LOL CB...you're working hard on adding to list of demerits aren't you. :) And we both know your guy will be happy to clear the slate once he returns. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it's pretty fun to tease him. It's not that I need to do anything to get a spanking, but it does add to the excitement. =)

      Delete
  3. There is a very big difference between a medical prostate exam, which is totally awkward and cringe worthy, and a sensual p-spot massage. The body rub place in Ottawa that I mentioned in a previous comment introduced me to the latter, and it was eye opening and toe curling. I suspect would find the difference to be a revelation. He just might crave it incessantly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I am aware that there is a difference, which is why I enjoyed teasing him about it. Prostate exams are never fun.

      Delete
  4. Sounds as if you enjoy the pleasing as well as the teasing in that regard. :)

    ReplyDelete