Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Neck kisses and nipple nibbles

My guy loves when I wear a black bra. The sight of the black straps against my skin gets him excited.

The other day in the treehouse, my guy unzipped my jacket and started kissing my neck. I love when he showers me with kisses. He was wonderfully soft lips.

He exposed my black bra from under my grey v-neck sweater. He immediately took my left breast out of my bra and started sucking on my nipple. It felt like heaven. He then did the same to my right nipple. I love how hard my nipples get and how he plays with them while sucking on them.

He told me after our quality time that he looks forward to the warmer weather. It makes me break out the shorts and skirts. He likes the look of my bare thighs and gives me more access to play with me.

Spring and summer can't come any sooner.

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute, CB. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete