Tuesday, April 12, 2016

L is for lying in bed, watching Fifty Shades of Grey with my guy

Vacations are wonderful. I am longing for my next vacation, but have many fond memories of my recent one. My guy had to work, but he loved coming back to the hotel to be with me. We both loved spending so much time together than we usually do.

One evening, my guy asked if we could watch Fifty Shades of Grey. He is a movie guy and knows that I like the flick.

I thought that I could access my streaming account online, but it was finicky that evening. Instead, I had the movie on my phone, so we watched it on there.

My guy is a romantic. I knew that he would dislike Christian, for he was portrayed as being cold while Ana clearly wanted to be with him. He liked Dakota Johnson's portrayal of Ana. He also got turned on.

I got to point out some of my favourite moments in the movie, which were mostly the short spanking scenes. The movie wasn't over and my guy was pleasuring me.

Before I get to that part, it was nice to be in bed together, watching a flick, and cuddling. It was perfect.

My guy did pleasure me and it was wonderful. He also spanked me hard with his hand, which was wonderful and arousing.

I then gave him a blowjob. He absolutely loved it. He didn't even have to tell me that he was going to ejaculate. I could tell and he didn't disappoint.

Needless to say, my guy liked the movie.

8 comments:

  1. Watching a movie on the "big" screen, huh? How cosy it that...? It must have been quite wonderful.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cozy, for sure. Size sometimes doesn't matter. =) I loved that we watched a movie together and spent some quality time doing it, too.

      Delete
  2. Cuddling and watching movies are on my top 10 list of things I enjoy with someone I love. Happy you two got to spend so much time together.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! We like watching movies together. We don't do it often, so it's extra special when we do. Cuddling with him is the best!

      Delete
  3. Good man for watching and for disliking Christian. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, he despised Christian, which made me laugh at times. =)

      Delete