Monday, March 06, 2017

The double-whammy spanking

My guy and I were cuddling, and he managed to get a few swats across my left buttock.
"You know that I love your butt," he whispered. "I like your corduroy leggings."
"Thanks," I said. "That's not nice that you want to spank me."
"Well, you've been a bad girl," he said, first putting his hand in my left back pocket, followed by attempting to slide his hand down my panties.
I have noticed that when I stop him from sliding his hand down my panties to grope my butt, it makes him excited. He'll try some more and then he'll try the front. It's fun trying to stop him. It only works for a brief period.
"Assume the position," he told me, shuffling over and signalling my going of his lap.
"But, I am. I am a good girl sitting here," I replied.
"Nope, that's not right."
Eventually, I did. He pulled my panties and leggings down. I was that bad of a girl that it was a hard bare-bottomed spanking. I got excited.

He first started smacking each buttock. Being an optimizing guy, he decided to use both hands to smack my bare bottom, punctuating each syllable of nonsense that he was playfully saying. In other words, he was playing the bongos and substituted them for my butt.
"That hurts!" I exclaimed, which was true.
"Good," he said.
He pleasured me. My orgasm was intense and wonderful. I rested across his lap for a bit.

He pulled up my panties and leggings. He stroked my backside and then smacked in a few times.
"Hey, I thought that my spanking was over," I told him.
"It's not if you continue to rest across my lap," he advised.
Well, my spanking was done, but he pulled down my leggings and panties again to pleasure me. I felt so good.

He's a gentleman. He always puts me back together, and pulled up my panties and leggings again.

I got up from his lap and kissed him. It was a nice, passionate kiss. I caressed his head as we kissed.

I asked him what the name of that new type of spanking was. He has dubbed it the double-whammy spanking. My butt is still sore from it. It was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun gg spanking. My Bear likes to play the bongo drums and if I say it hurts he also says good. Men!

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good seems like a standard answer after we whine about how sore our butts are after being spanked. Ugh! =)

      Delete
  2. Wow CB...your guy is really getting into these spankings, isn't he. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's a pro these days. I can't complain. =)

      Delete