Wednesday, March 01, 2017

My 1,000 post - the fountain of cum

I just realized that this post will be my 1,000th post! I decided to be fancy and place a comma in the number -- just because I can.

I never thought that I would be blogging this much. It helps to have a ton of topics to write about and great readers like you who stop by and say hi. Thanks so much for your support over the years!

On Saturday, after I was spanked and pleasured, it was my turn to reciprocate. I moved my hand over my guy's crotch. Sure enough, he was hard.

He touched himself and then let me go back to doing it. He was so turned looking at my berry nail polish, with my hand over his crotch, that he immediately unfastened his belt, unzipped his jeans, and pulled them down with his underwear. It was nice to touch his hard member again.

My guy obviously missed me. He told me that he lusted after me badly. I gave him a handjob. His cum flowed effortlessly, coating my of my hand. He told me not to stop. I didn't. It was probably one of the best handjobs I have given him. It truly was a fountain of cum that seemed to go on and on.

We both helped clean up afterwards. We used a lot of tissue. In my treehouse, I have a roll of paper towel. We realized that tissue leaves little bits here and there. It was fun trying to carefully pick the bits off his bits.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1000th post, girl with the naughty name. And girl with the naughty treehouse... Smile.
    You always make me smile!

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Han! It's always nice to make folks smile. =)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 1,000th post, CB. If you and your guy are gonna keep having fun in his treehouse, he better be putting a roll of paper towels or two in his also. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! Yes, I need to add a roll of paper towel in his treehouse. Mine is fully equipped in comparison. =)

      Delete