Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Skype and a spanking to come

My guy and I caught each other briefly on Skype:
"I need to turn in soon. It's 00:40," my guy stated.
"I know. You are my sleepyhead," I replied.
"You are my sugar lips," he told me.
"I like that. I'm SL."
"Yes, you are," he reinforced.
"Or, we can call you sugar naughty lips," he hinted.
"Or, just good girl," I teased.
"But, good girl will never work," he stated rather firmly.
"But, I'm a good girl!" I exclaimed.
"No, you're not. Good girls don't have sore butts," he said adamantly.
"I know. That's why I don't have a sore butt," I said defiantly.
"It'll be sore and red... very red," he threatened.
"I love when you're Mr. Meanie," I replied.
"That's my job," he said confidently. "I can't wait to see you and kiss you."
"Likewise. I miss you lots and your sweet lips."
A few more days to go before I get a hard spanking. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Smile, glad for you girl with the naughty name. You make the most out of your moments together and that is what life is all about,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Han! We try our best to make things work, no matter how far apart we temporarily are.

      Delete