Thursday, February 11, 2016

Photos of red nail polish in my car with stick shift options

The other day, I sent my guy a couple of photos. They were of my hands and nail polish. He loves the sight of my hands.

I had red nail polish. I took both photos in my car. He is a car enthusiast, and can't wait to see me and my new car. He got a preview of the car's stick shift in one of the photos.
"It must be a nice change for you to have a real stick shift instead of that dinky knob in your Prius," my guy commented.
"It takes getting used to, but I like it," I admitted.
"I'm glad that you do," he replied.
"It's not the same as your stick shift," I commented. "Yours starts off small like the Prius, but ends up long like the iM."
"I know," my guy said, picturing him smiling on the other end.
"Maybe you can stretch across the backseat when you're in my car. You can rest on my lap as I cuddle you. I can then play with your stick shift with my right hand," I suggested.
"I like that visual," he admitted.
Just over a week to go before I see him.

2 comments:

  1. I love that this is all dialogue! It's so natural and I can completely hear this conversation happening. In a short post, you capture the relationship, playfulness, the anticipation. I'm happy to have found your blog.

    Best wishes, Abby Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Abby! I appreciate the kind words. They mean a lot! I like sharing little conversation snippets that my guy and I have, as we do it often and it's nice to share glimpses of our relationship here.

      Take care,
      Cutiebootie

      Delete