Monday, February 01, 2016

A to Z blogging challenge is back

For the second consecutive year, I have decided to participate in the A to Z blogging challenge.

Like last year, I will be blogging about a new topic each day in April. The first day's topic will start with the letter A, and I will continue with each letter of the alphabet until I reach Z.

I typically don't select a theme for these posts. I find selecting a theme to be more restrictive and I don't want to lose interest in posting daily.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this challenge. I hope that you will read along with me in April!

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your posts girl with the naught name.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice hearing from you, Han! Thanks for your support as I attempt this challenge.

      Delete
  2. mis saludos desde horas rotas con afecto. jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jose. I don't know Spanish, so I had to resort to a translator. I hope to stop by your blog soon, too.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your posts CB but no guarantee that I will visit every single day. ;)

    Hugs and blessings..Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do a pretty good job following along practically every day, Cat! I appreciate your support and comments. =)

      Delete