Saturday, February 06, 2016

Nicknames and an upcoming spanking

My guy and I had a good Skype chat on Friday. It happened towards the end of my workday.

I tend to give my guy a number of nicknames. We talked about that fact.
"You have given me lots of nicknames. I need to give you some," my guy remarked.
"True. You call me sweetness, which I like," I pointed out.
"That's more a term of affection. I need to think of a good nickname for you," he pondered.
"How about good girl?" I asked.
"You are never a good girl," he replied.
"Yes, I am," I stated factually.
"No, you aren't. Why do I have to spank you all the time? It's because you're a bad girl," he reasoned.
"That's not true. You could call me geeky girl," I suggested.
"Yes, that's a good nickname for you. It's perfect," he agreed.
"You can also call me good geeky girl," I replied, teasing him.
"You are never good!"
He told me that when he sees me again that I will be harshly spanked. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...think a good nickname for you would be naughty geeky girl. Sending lots of positive thoughts that you receive the harsh spanking you're wanting. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to suggest that he call me naughty geeky girl. It has a nice ring to it. =)

      Delete