Thursday, February 04, 2016

Missing each other and thinking of a penis car antenna

My guy misses me a lot these days. When he does, he is exceptionally sweet.
"I miss you so much. I miss cuddling with, kissing, and hugging you," he told me.
"I miss all of that with you, too," I replied.
"I also miss when you're being naughty while you play with me," he admitted.
I also miss our intimate quality time together, including being spanked.

My guy got to hear me drive my new car as I drove to my dentist appointment and chatted with him hands-free. He finds that my car is quiet.
"We have to name your car," he stated factually.
"Okay. How about electric blue?" I suggested.
"How about bluie?" he asked me.
"I like it. Bluie, it is."
We also joked about having cars with private parts graphically displayed on the car's body.
"We can put a vagina on the car's hood," my guy said.
"Sure, that will go well, especially when kids see it," I said, as we both laughed.
"Yes, that could pose a problem," my guy admitted.
"So would the car's antenna being an erect penis. It gives new meaning to the car is coming -- literally."
He laughed hard. I like when we crack each other up.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...you two...now I'm not going to be able to look at an antenna on a car without thinking of an erect penis! You are both cracking me up! Sorry and happy that you miss each other.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete