Thursday, February 25, 2016

Ruler spanking

I fetched the ruler on the desk, walked back to my guy and stood in front of him. We were looking at each other.
"Give me the ruler," he commanded.
"I don't want to," I said in a girlie voice.
"Give it to me," he said, trying to take it out of my hand while using his other to give me a couple of smacks across my left buttock.
"No!" I said defiantly.
My guy is stronger than I am. I also didn't exactly struggle with all my might to hold onto it. He took the ruler and used it to continue smacking my left buttock.
"Get into your normal spanking position," he asked me.
"I know what that means," I said, hopping over to the wall and leaning against it. "My bottom is safe here."
He smiled at me, came over and kissed me. He then pulled me closer to him, smacked my bottom some more with the ruler ,and told me to get on the bed.

It's fun playing a disobedient girl. I got on the bed, rolled over onto my back, and protected my backside from being spanked. It was a short-lived tactic, as my guy rolled me over, spanked me a few times with his hand, lifted up my skirt, and slapped my butt with the ruler across my black panties.
"You are such a bad girl," he told me, meticulously smacking each buttock with the ruler.
"No, I'm not. I'm a good girl," I replied.
This banter took place for a while, with my guy carefully ensuring that my bottom was changing from pink to red by pulling down my panties and continuing to spank me. It hurt. I could feel my backside warming up with every ruler slap.

He did a rapid succession of slaps on each buttock. He then told me to get on my knees so he could take me from behind. I still played a naughty little girl by sitting down on the bed. He walked around the bed to give me a hug, which was sweet.

Eventually, he did take me from behind. It was such an intense orgasm. I felt limp and content afterwards.

We sat on the bed together. He held me in his arms. It was a beautiful evening with him.

2 comments:

  1. And you are still trying to convince everyone you are a good girl? Snort! You are definitely a naughty geeky girl, CB. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun saying that I am good and being shot down. =)

      Delete