Sunday, February 07, 2016

Sweet, mushy thoughts

I have noticed that the longer my guy is away from me, not only does he miss me, but he says sweet, mushy compliments.

We chatted on Skype on Saturday afternoon. He had just come back from a safari in Johannesburg. He met other tourists on it and spent practically an entire day seeing elephants, hippos, and more.

He then went mushy on me:
You are a very special person and I am glad to have you in my life. You make me happy. I miss you.
We get to see each other in two weeks. It doesn't seem so bad now that we have reached the halfway point of his month-long trip.

I miss him lots. It's nice to be missed by a sweet guy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww..that is sweet, CB. Happy that you are on the downhill side to your guy coming home. I know you're looking forward to hugs and whoopin's. Did you tell your guy your new nickname? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! Yes, I ran my new nickname by him yesterday. He likes it. Of course, I gave him another one... haha!

      Delete