Friday, February 05, 2016

Good girl whose backside merits a spanking

The other day, I had sent my guy a work-related presentation about a software feature that affects our work. I caught him on Skype on Thursday afternoon and decided to say hi.

We both need time to figure out how this new feature works. I did some searching and figured out the software architect that he needs to contact for a demo.
"You're good now, but you will pay the price later," he said in a threatening manner.
"What price? I'm a good girl," I confidently stated.
"No, that's never the case," my guy insisted.
"Sure, I am. My butt hasn't been sort for months. Therefore, I have been good," I explained.
"Your butt isn't sore because I haven't been around to make it sore," he replied.
"Nah, that's not it. I'm just a good girl," I insisted.
"When I get off the plane, your butt will be my first target," he said firmly, which made me excited.
"We'll see if you are all talk," I teased him.
"We'll see, sweetie," he replied.
I love when he threatens to spank me. It's also fun playing a good girl who really isn't.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...your butt hasn't been really sore for months because your guy hasn't had a lot of time to give you at least one good, hard spanking. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said the same thing as you there! I truly believe that you guys are kindred spirits. =)

      Delete