Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Jet lag and e-mails

I woke up Tuesday morning to find two e-mails from my guy. He normally doesn't send me a couple of e-mails in rapid succession.

Naturally, I looked at the first one:
Why are you offline for 12 hours? Are you okay??
He was looking at my status on our corporate instant messaging application. I thought it was sweet that he was so concerned.

The second e-mail had the following content:
Wait a minute, it's only 6:08am in Toronto. I got worried there for a minute. Talk to you later!
He is sweet, especially when he travels and the time difference briefly messes him up.

We talked later in the day. It was during my lunch hour, which worked out well.
"You're sweet to be worried about me," I said to him.
"I have to be worried about you. You're my sweetness."
He's such a sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweetie. You'll have to give him a special reward when he returns home, CB> ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we should have a special rewards day or festival. =)

      Delete