Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Gifts and a spanking to come

After our nap, my guy and I exchanged gifts. My guy started with his to me.

He got me a woodwind instrument from South Africa. He also christened my car with a sticky pad for my cell phone. Finally, he got me Egyptian Turkish delight with walnuts. So good!

I got my guy a car accessory, too. I got him the FrostGuard. You place it on your windshield. Any frost or snow gets removed when you take the FrostGuard off. It's great!

We both loved our gifts. We kissed and sat on the corner edge of the king-sized bed.

My guy was putting on his new leather shoes. They looked good on him. I was hugging him around his waist. I then moved to hugging him across his chest.
"You know that I can't leave here with giving you a spanking," he said to me.
"You don't have to," I said, hugging him tighter and kicking my dangling legs around as if I were a little girl.
"Yes, I do," he insisted.
"Can't I continue having a sore-free butt a little longer? It has been a couple of months," I replied.
"I am afraid not. I have to find something in this room to use on your butt," he stated.
"I brought my wooden ruler," I said. "I don't have to give it to you."
"I can use my hand to spank you, so you might as well surrender the ruler to me."
I win either way.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...you were really being naughty geeky girl weren't you. Did you give him the ruler? If I had pulled that, my Matthew would have just reached for his belt...of course, I prefer leather to wood but not my much. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, I will let you know about whether I gave him the ruler in a subsequent post. Ah, the suspense!

      Delete