Monday, February 08, 2016

Vacation and spanking plans

My guy and I are thinking about going on a trip together. Well, for him, he would be working during the day and I would be joining him for a week. He likes when I accompany him, as being on the road gets lonely for him. As for me, I get to go on vacation and see him after work. 

The tentative vacation week is at the end of March. We would be celebrating his birthday together, which is a bonus. The catch is making sure that this trip is confirmed. We are both hoping that it goes through.

It simply means that we'd spend more time together, that we might be spending more time after work at the hotel, and that I would have a sore backside for a whole week.

It sounds like the perfect business trip for him and vacation for me. I need to cross my fingers and hope that everything works out accordingly.

4 comments:

  1. I hope it works out. Keeping everything crossed for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie! My vacation request has been accepted. I just hope that everything else falls in place.

      Delete
  2. Ooh CB...keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you! :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete