Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I don't own any articles of clothing that are red -- my butt gets red often instead!

At work, all employees on our floor have been sucked into providing entertainment for a Christmas party. This entertainment feature can be a skit, a song, or a short production of some sort.

Frankly, it has been a lot of work to simply think of something to do. I won't give it away, but I am the audio person. I had to look up and download various free sounds to complement what we are doing.

It's incredibly time-consuming, considering how much work we have to do, let alone before the holidays.

My boss complicated things a bit. He asked everyone on our team to wear red.

I don't own red clothing. I have specs of red here and there on certain articles of clothing. I am not a red person.

I suppose that I am not into red, other than the colour of my backside after my guy has spanked me.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he can spank you like mine did before a party. then asked how I would explain my glowing red bottom. Funny fella!

    Good luck hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete