Saturday, June 09, 2018

Being mushy after looking at a photo of me

The weekend is here! I am spending part of my weekend with a dear friend. We are going to the beer and food truck festival. It's always nice to catch up with her.

My guy misses me. The feeling is always mutual.

We had this conversation:
"I like your profile pic on LinkedIn," he said.
"Thanks. You should. You took it," I reminded him.
"Yes, that's true. The subject makes the photo," he said.
"You're oozing sweetness again," I commented.
"When I miss you, it comes out naturally," he admitted.
"I like when you're mushy," I noted.
"You're worth it," he said.
I like when he's in mushy mode.

4 comments:

  1. My wife likes me to be mushy too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushy is soo sweet! Have a good time catching up with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks, Fondles. We had a wonderful time catching up. =)

      Delete