Saturday, June 16, 2018

A quick change for lunch... pho sure!

On Friday, I went out with my small team for lunch. We had originally thought about going to Dairy Queen.

When we approached the restaurant, I looked at a sign that indicated that there was pho. All three off us were curious. We decided to try that restaurant out instead. Both restaurants are in the same plaza.

You know what? The pho was amazing. It was all about the broth. So good!

I like how we can easily change our plans and no one is stressed out. It's nice.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan myself, but they say the soup is the key ingredient. good soup = good pho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pho. I tend to love anything with noodles. I don't consume the entire bowl of broth, but I did love it here. I probably had a third of the soup in my tummy. =)

      Delete