Sunday, June 03, 2018

Second spanking and playful nibbling

As of late, my guy likes giving me a second spanking. I have told him in the past that I love feeling like I am extra bad. Having layers fo clothing removed when I am spanked gets me highly aroused. It's a similar effect with a second spanking.

We were cuddling and chatting in bed. Somehow, our conversation led to my guy spontaneously spanking me.

He lifted my skirt up and started to spank me with his bare hand. It was fun. My butt was still sore from the earlier hard spanking.
"It'll be better if I pull down your panties," he said, doing so and spanking me some more.
"You're so mean," I said, enjoying the moment.
"I love spanking a bad girl like you," he noted.
He playfully nibbled on my hard right nipple. I loved all of it.

We cuddled some more, with my guy rubbing my sore bare backside.

4 comments:

  1. You're very good value for your bloke and for us reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say, Michael. Thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  2. spontaneous spankings are good and fun all round. I think we've sort of gotten to the point where they'll spank whenever they want to right? no preamble, no warning, no indication ahead of time. it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we've reached that quiet understanding that they will spank whenever they feel that it's time. I like all of it!

      Delete