Friday, June 01, 2018

Punished with a leather paddle, followed by cuddles

My guy and I moved from the sofa in our hotel room to the side of the bed. My guy was unbuckling his belt and taking off his jeans. I sat on the edge of the bed next him, groping his right buttock.
"I think that you should be punished for being bad, not me," I insisted, enjoying groping him.
"Nope, you're my bad girl. Bend over the bed," he said.
"I don't want to," I said, reluctantly.
As I bent over, he gave me a playful smack on my left buttock.

I had a short skirt on. He lifted it up, which exposed my black panties. The black leather paddle matched up nicely with them.

He started smacking my left buttock a few times before he moved over to my right. The smacks started to sting after the first twenty.
"You're mean to my bottom," I said. "It hurts."
"Good," he replied. "Did you bring the wooden paddle?"
"No," I said.
"That's a reason to spank you harder," he insisted, doing just that.
"That hurts a lot!" I exclaimed.
"Where did you leave the wooden paddle?" he asked, continuing the paddling.
"I left it in my car," I said. "I can't be expected to bring everything because you're lazy."
"What, I'm going to go fetch it?" he asked.
"Yes," I challenged.
He pulled down my panties. I became completely aroused. I love when he does it. I know that I have been his bad girl.

The smacks were hard. He paused to run his hand from the back of my ankle to my thigh, and then went in the oppose direction down my right leg. He loves my bare legs.

He continued to paddle me across my bare butt.
"I love how red your butt is," he said, admiring the view.
He teased me by fingering my wet pussy, which made me want to orgasm. He then gave me a few smacks and did it again. He's my Mr. Meanie.

Eventually, he fingered me and made me reach orgasm hard. It was amazing.

He went to wash up. I pulled myself onto the king bed and rested there.

He came over and chuckled. He joined me in bed and cuddled.
"My butt is sore," I said.
"Good," he said.
He kissed me on my forehead as we continued to cuddle. I love a good start to the weekend.

2 comments: