Monday, June 11, 2018

Beer and food festival, and busy days ahead

On Saturday, my friend and I met up at my home. We decided to take one car to head over to a festival that celebrated craft beer and food truck goodness.

I offered to drive. It was nice to catch up. We spent about three hours at the festival. I got bitten by bugs a couple of times. I know that they aren't mosquitoes, as those bites tend to swell up a ton. These bugs were probably something else. I'm itchy, I have small bumps, but I'm okay.

After we were done at the festival, we went shopping. I don't recommend walking that much in one day. We had a lot of energy and had fun. My legs were somewhat achy before I hit the sack and they needed a rest!

We went to an East Indian restaurant for dinner. It was a buffet, but we both don't eat plates upon plates of food. We go for the variety of curries, salads, and more. It was great to have yummy food and chat some more.

Sadly, all good weekends must come to an end. These next few days will be busy. I have a concert and a brief road trip for work. At least this week is interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment