Thursday, June 14, 2018

Concert and achiness

On Monday night, I went to see a concert in the heart of downtown Toronto. It was amazing. I was on my feet for nearly three hours, dancing, cheering, and singing.

I tend to park several blocks away from the concert venue. Let's just say that I got a pretty good workout that night.

The band was amazing. The music was great, as expected. I had a great time.

Naturally, with all that dancing and walking, my legs were achy. Yep, I'm getting old.

It was well worth the pain to go see this band play live.

2 comments:

  1. I hear magnesium chloride is good for muscle aches... glad you had a good time otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks for the suggestion, Fondles! I'll remember it the next time I am achy. My next concert is in July, so I'll let you know how it goes... lol

      Delete