Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Playfully confusing my guy

It's fun being playful. My guy and I were cuddling in bed when we had this conversation.
"I'm a good girl, right?" I asked him.
"No, you are a bad girl," I said.
"That's not right. I'm a good girl," I said.
"No. It's one reason why I spank you," he admitted.
"So, I'm a bad girl and you spank me because I'm not good," I said, working it out.
"Yes," he confirmed.
"I'm good at not being a bad girl," I said.
"Yes," he said.
Silence. I smiled.
"I mean no," he corrected himself.
"I'm good," I said happily.
"You are good at confusing me," he said, hugging me tightly.
"I'm a good girl," I confirmed.
It's easy not to be sharp after both of us are in a dopey state of mind.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA this post made me laugh. You two are adorable. And oh, don't confuse your guy, the poor fella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! But, it's fun confusing him now and again. =)

      Delete