Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My only question to answer, spanning several upcoming posts!

You would think that receiving a single, multi-part question during the March question-and-answer post would bring me down. Sure, the number of questions I received wasn't exactly an explosion. That's okay.

In a way, I am glad that I have one question, because I have technically addressed all parts of this question in the early stages of this blog. However, it's nice to reread those posts and to add to them.

I received this question from Karl:
Hey Cutiebootie, I've been following your blog for quite a while, and find it a lot of fun. I think it would be great if you could describe for us the genesis and history of your interest in spanking. What made you start thinking about it. And how did you pursue that interest once it was awakened?
It will likely take me several posts to complete, for I wrote several of them to explain my spanking interest and how it evolved.

When my guy told me that he found me attractive and we started seeing each other, he asked me what interested me sexually. I was a bit hesitant to tell him that I enjoyed spanking -- both giving and receiving. I didn't know how he would take it, but I managed to gather enough courage to tell him. He was fine with it. He was interested in spanking me. He had never done it before. He has never stopped and has grown to enjoy it.

Our next conversation sparked him to ask how I got into spanking. My post from years ago, Pinches and lovetaps, still holds true. I do have some extra details to fill in, though.

When I was a child, I liked being carried in either my mom's or dad's arms. I look at photos of my day carrying me in his arms. It was sweet. Carrying a baby in one's arms requires an arm under the baby's backside. I believe that I have always had a soft spot (no pun intended... really!) when I have my bottom touched.

My guy has started to caress my bare bottom just before spanking me. I love his touch. I love the anticipation of being spanked soon. I love the contrast between how calm and loving it is to have my buttocks caressed before the hard smacks land. I also enjoy having my sore, red bottom rubbed after a spanking.

As I have mentioned before, I have always been a good girl. My guy tells me all the time that I am a good person. He told me recently that I come across as being a conservative woman. However, he has told me that he knows my "secret," and that what I do behind closed doors with him is far from being conservative.

To sum my old blog post and this one is that I love the idea of "making up" for not being a bad girl growing up. I love the feeling of being spanked for a ridiculous reason. I love the stinging sensation I get when being spanked. I love being held afterwards. I feel good. I feel safe. I feel closer to my spanker.

My guy has told me that when he spanks me harder, I tend to hold on to him tighter. I either hug him tighter or I squeeze his thigh more when I am over his lap. He enjoys when I do either to him. I simply love what he does to me. I especially enjoy when he scolds me as I get spanked.

Spanking is always on my mind. I just played a word game tonight.


My guy returns on Friday. It will be nice to receiving a real spanking then. Here's hoping that his flight gets in early!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your answer. I think I understand about being a good girl growing up. I never broke rules, did all my work on time, was (and IS) very responsible. So this is like a hidden pleasure for me too!

    Mmmm you're describing a lot of the same feelings, having the contrast between stinging slaps and rubbing and stroking is simply awesome!

    *good luck on Friday!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear that you understand and feel the same way. I am like that, too. I am responsible and highly dependable, so being spanked works well.

      Friday was wonderful. I have to blog about that soon. It was a great day!

      Delete
  2. So you felt you need to make up for not being a bad girl growing up? Like it was your obligation somehow to experience the whole gamut of being both naughty and nice, but you messed up because you were nice all the time? Well alright, any excuse for a spanking. Seriously though, there might be something to that. You maybe feel you missed out on childhood spankings that other kids might have gotten. Interesting too that you enjoy not only the anticipation and the after care, but also the spanking itself. From what I gather, that's not the case for everyone. But maybe it depends on how hard the spanking is. Thank you for addressing my question. I look forward to rest of your answer. I did reread your old post. Thanks for filling out the story with more detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense. I was such a good child and wanted to be spanked then, but never did.

      Thanks for your question. I hope to finish answering the rest of it, but I have new posts to do, too. So, I will mix them up a bit. =)

      Delete