Saturday, June 30, 2018

Vacation and pending punishments

My vacation has started. I'm glad that I decided to stay at a different hotel in the same city in which my guy resides. It's nice.

I feel like I am on vacation. The floor lights automatically sense that I am about to enter the bathroom and greet me by lighting up. The TV is ridiculously crisp and large. The shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap are luxurious. The couch is all leather. Wow!

My guy has returned from his trip. We had this chat before he left two weeks ago:
"I got my car's licence sticker renewed for another couple of years," I had indicated.
"I know that I did back in March. I don't recall whether I stuck the sticker on my licence plate," he remarked.
Today, we both looked at his car. He has been driving with an outdated sticker for three months.
"If I did that, you would bend me over the car, pull down my shorts and panties, and spank me for forgetting," I noted.
"True," he replied, grinning.
"What should I do to you then?" I asked.
"How about giving me a blowjob?" he replied.
It's funny how our punishments are pleasurable.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael! It has been relaxing so far.

      Delete
  2. OH it's lovely when "punishments" are fun for both parties.

    Often when we make a "bet" with each other the stakes are thus -

    if he wins, i give him a blowjob. if I win, i get to give him a blowjob LOL

    ReplyDelete