Monday, June 25, 2018

Gift ideas, including tea and a birthday spanking

Whenever my guy travels on business, he tends to ask this question:
"What would you like me to bring back?" he asked.
"That's a good question," I replied.
It's a good thing that I have been to Istanbul before. I asked him for tea. Specifically, there is this instant apple tea that I like.

While we were having lunch, I did a quick search on my phone and found the photo. I showed him. He knew exactly what I was referring to. He also knows me well that I am a huge tea drinker.

I am less than a week away from going on vacation. I will be in my guy's neck of the woods for most of it. It's a staycation that I am looking forward to.
"What would you like for your birthday?" he asked me.
"The usual that I ask for each year. I want you and a birthday spanking," I replied.
"You already have me. I can give you a birthday spanking on your birthday this year," he smiled.
"Yay!" I said joyfully.
It's rare that we spend time on each other's birthdays. Normally, he is on the road. We have spent his birthday together once, which was special. We get to reciprocate this year.

4 comments:

  1. Birthday spankings are meaningful and cool. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A birthday spanking on one’s actual birthday sounds like a great way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I am looking forward to it. =)

      Delete