Monday, June 04, 2018

Travel and memories while cuddling

I enjoy when my guy and I cuddle. We have the best conversations, whether we are alert or dopey.
"I am probably going on another business trip soon. It's not confirmed just yet," he said to me.
"Cool. Where are you off to?" I asked him.
"Istanbul. If all goes well, I'd be leaving in the middle of June for a couple of weeks," he said.
"Would you be staying at the same hotel that we were at?" I asked.
"Probably," he said.
"I liked that hotel. I remember the last day when you were shaving your head. You had shaving cream on your head, and you were wearing white slippers and a white bathrobe," I reminisced.
"I looked like a snowman?" he asked.
"Nope. You looked like an angel, except we know that you're not," I said, smirking.
"You're my sweet angel," he said.
He held me tight and kissed me. It was heavenly.

2 comments:

  1. THIS post made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! I love the post and am glad that I captured such a sweet conversation.

      Delete