Monday, August 19, 2013

Protein powder ultimatum

The events mentioned in this post occurred a week ago. I am still a bit backlogged!

My guy and I have been chatting a lot on Skype as of late. He has been back from his work trip, but we have yet to see each other.

We had chatted for nearly three hours on Saturday night. I will need to write about it in another post.

On Sunday, we didn't connect online. I eventually went to bed at 01:00 Monday morning. When I woke up, I had a sweet e-mail from him.

We have an ever-growing list of nicknames for each other. More importantly, he wrote to me twice in one day. That is rare for him. I tend to do more writing, simply because that is what I do for a living, as he had pointed out one day.

I like when he calls me sweet thing or cute cheeks. He ends his e-mails with kisses and specifies where he wants to kiss me.

We chatted twice last night. Yes, we truly miss each other. Luckily, we get to see each other tomorrow. He has an offsite meeting. I am in the office. We will be spending some quality time after work.

My guy and I chatted about our day. We ended up talking about protein powder. It is interesting that we both have this common interest, but we have never talked about it in depth until last night.

I have a protein shake every day. I admitted that most do not taste yummy, but I like the protein powders that I have. My guy pointed out the dilemma of getting a huge container of protein powder and not liking the taste of it. The powder just stays there in the cupboard and goes to waste.
"You need to help me try some of your protein powder samples and guarantee that I will like them."
"That sounds demanding and unfair," I responded.
"See, it's not about your needs, it's about mine."
"Are you going to punish me if you don't like the protein power flavours that I supply to you?"
"If I don't like them, I will definitely spank you."
"You're just a meanie."
A while back, we had a conversation in his car about Hurontario Street in Mississauga. I had indicated that it was also known as Highway 10. He said that it wasn't.
"I was driving along Hurontario Street and it became Highway 10. You were right. I was thinking that it was Highway 410."
"I knew that I was right. After all, you are GPS-dependent. I just didn't dispute it."
"You were definitely correct," he admitted.
"See, you can't spank me for that," I said boldly.
"I can find other things to spank you for," he said, as we both smiled to each other.
Just when you think that a couple can't get any closer on Skype, we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment