Friday, August 30, 2013

Long day at work ended on a nice Skype note

I managed to get to work two hours earlier than I normally do. The first half an hour was spent chatting with my colleagues. It's nice that they like chatting with me about everything. Sadly, the workload for all of us is nuts!

Our team is going to New Jersey for training in a month's time. Today, I finally got around to expensing my airfare and travel insurance. I went upstairs to have my manager sign it. What I had hoped would be a brief chat turned out to be a meeting before our team meeting.

Needless to say, my responsibilities are growing as the most senior writer on the team. I don't mind it, but it is a shift considering how much work there is to do.

We had our team meeting after my one-on-one meeting with my manager. Unfortunately, half the team is rather chatting. So, this meeting that is typically scheduled for thirty minutes became a 1.5-hour meeting.

Towards the end of the meeting, I logged on to Skype on my phone. Moments later, my guy (MG) sent me a text message.
MG: Are you still at work?
Me: I am. Wanna chat?
MG: Sure."
Me: OK. My meeting is wrapping up soon. Too many chatty folks!
MG: I can imagine!
Me: How was your day?
MG: OK.
Me: Mine is better now that I am texting you. =)
MG: Glad to hear that. =)
I found an empty conference room. I brought my phone and earbuds with me. I closed the door and called my guy.

He sounded happy to hear my voice. He had that familiar tone in his voice that said that he missed me, without telling me that. I love that.

I started reminiscing about my guy coming over to my desk, and plunging his hand under my shirt and bra to find my breast to grope. I also loved when he did the same thing, but with my pants and groping my buttocks.

He asked whether I could touch myself and get off. I could. I said that I needed his help to get wet. We both talked dirty. I came first and felt so dopey afterwards. Moments later, he came and sounded even more dopey than I did.

My guy leaves Croatia on Saturday afternoon. He is sightseeing on Thursday night. We agreed that we'd chat on Friday.

I wished him sweet dreams, and told him that I would have kissed him and tucked him into bed. He liked that, saying it in a sleepy, dopey voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment