Thursday, April 05, 2018

Spanking my guy

I have been perfectly content putting away the spanking side of me and have loved being spanked by my guy since we have been together. An unexpected development happened over the weekend.

We were being intimate, with him on top of me. He was caressing my bare breasts as we were having sex.
"You are un-boob-lievable," he said to me, smiling with pride with that pun.
"That was bad!" I exclaimed, smacking his bare buttocks with both hands.
It was fun swatting him. He has a nice butt.

We then cuddled. We were chatting and I ended up saying that he was a bad boy.
"Do you want to spank me?" he asked.
"Really? You want to give it a try?" I asked.
"Sure. Let's try the paddle and see if I like it," he insisted.
He flipped over on his tummy. I got to slap each buttock with my leather paddle. It wasn't too hard. Medium in strength. I asked how he was. He was fine. He handled eight smacks. I then rubbed his buttocks and gave him a hug.

As expected, he doesn't get aroused being spanked. He does seeing my butt getting red and smacking it instead.

I'm glad that he wanted to give being spanked a try. I told him that he can continue to spank me, which we both looked at each other in agreement by smiling at each other.

2 comments:

  1. Bikss let me spank his behind once - he didnt get aroused at all either. Haha. But he does enjoy watching me squirm when HE is spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guy feels the same way. He loves spanking me. I am thankful that he does!

      Delete