Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Typos are goo... um, good

Over the weekend, much of the southern part of Ontario was blasted with an ice storm. For two days, I stayed at home. It was nice to be a homebody. However, I was pleased to go outside on Monday.

It took me thirty minutes to chisel the ice and snow off my car. I normally take a conference call on my way to work. As luck would have it, the meeting organizer had technical difficulties on his end.

My driveway was slippery. It was a sheet of ice. I actually had hot water in a flask and poured it over my car trunk to open it. I had both my laptop and ice scraper in there.

Surprisingly, I got to work ten minutes later than normal. The drive was fine. Most people decided to stay home. My guy and I were motivated to get to work. After all, we had a lunch date.

My guy (MG) texted me during his break.
MG: Hi
Me: Hey. How was your drive in?
MG: It was fun... NOT!
Me: I hear you. It took me thirty minutes to scrape off the ice and snow off my car. I got my workout.
MG: =)
MG: Does lunch at noon work for you?
Me: Yes, I'm good with noon
MG: That's goo
MG: Good
Me: I look goo
Me: look = like
Me: See, I've got goo on my mind
MG: =)
MG: So, noon, right?
Me: Yep, as mentioned
MG: Good
Me: You mean goo
MG: =) I gotta go. See you in a bit
Me: Have the rest of a goo day!
MG: =)
Me: =)
It's fun how when one person makes a typo, it goes downhill. Yet, we can still have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment