Friday, April 13, 2018

Ordering lunch for each other and being affectionate

On Monday, our lunch date was a bit rushed. It was still nice to be with my guy.

While my guy was driving us over to the restaurant, he looked over at my thighs.
"Your pants are very purple," he remarked.
"Yes. I have two pairs of purple pants, in case these ones bite the dust," I said.
"I like them," he said, placing his hand on my left thigh as he continued driving.
At the restaurant, we knew exactly what the other person wanted to have for lunch. It was to the point where he got my meal and I got his when our meals were being served! He likes the ginger beef. I like the spicy garlic chicken.

Knowing that we wanted to order shaved a lot of our typical waiting time.

The unfortunate part was that I didn't have a chance to caress his nicely shaved head. At least we got to hug and hold hands during our entire lunch date.

It's nice when he is in the office. We seem like high school sweethearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment