Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Paddling and having anal sex on a Saturday morning

My guy and I got into the bed and cuddled. It always feels good to be in his arms.

He helped me take off my panties and shorts, along with my cold shoulder shirt.

We intertwined our legs. He caressed my left leg and got aroused.

I groped his buttock. He liked that. So did I.
"Where are the paddles?" he asked me.
"They are on the table," I replied, pointing at the table.
He got up and headed over to it. I continued admiring his naked backside from afar.

I brought two paddles with me this time. One was leather and the other was wood. He opted for the former.
"Turn around," he said, returning to the bed.
"But, I'm a good girl," I replied.
"You never are, sweetie," he said.
I turned onto my stomach. He proceeded to smack each buttock with the leather paddle. At first, I was okay. Then, each smack got harder and my butt was getting pretty sore. Several smacks later, he had another question for me.
"Where are the condoms and lube?" he asked next.
"They are in my luggage," I replied.
I am pretty organized. He appreciated it. He found my luggage and rummaged through it. He placed a condom on his hard member and applied lube.

Anal sex doesn't intimidate either of us anymore. I did have one flashback to our first time. This time became pretty close to my head bashing into the wooden headboard, as was the case our first time trying anal sex. I pointed that out and we moved further away from said headboard.

The sex was amazing. I came and became pretty dopey. We cuddled some more.
"I love your butt," my guy said to me, kissing my forehead.
"I love yours, too," I replied, groping is bare buttock.
I love starting a Saturday off right with him.

2 comments: