Friday, April 27, 2018

Vacuum flask makes me happy

I drink tea at work. It helps me relax and gets me through the day.

It's funny, but when I am working from home, I rarely have tea. I tend to drink water.

A month ago, I got a credit towards any accessory for servicing my car at my usual car place. I decided to get a vacuum beverage flask. It's by Asobu and it's a beautiful pink.

I asked the woman at the parts and accessories counter whether it works well. She nodded and said that hot or cold water stays that way for hours. Great!

It took me a while to get around to using it, but I did on the weekend. I filled it up with hot water and steeped some looseleaf tea. The hot water stayed hot for at least six hours. I was impressed!

I worked from home on Tuesday and Wednesday. I had tea in this flask on both days. I love it.

It's always great to have a product that works well and makes you happy. My guy says that anything free makes you automatically happy. He's correct in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment