Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Cuddling, reminiscing, and reaching orgasm again

My guy and I were lounging and cuddling in bed the other day. He became reflective. I am the one who tends to go that route first. It was nice that he kicked it off.
"Remember when I used to visit your desk at the old office?" he asked me.
"I do. You'd come over to my cubicle, and put your hand down my pants and panties," I noted with a smile.
"Yes. I loved it," he reminisced.
"Me, too. I also liked when I caressed your calf and it turned you on," I replied.
"That was amazing. I have always loved your touch," he pointed out.
My guy made me reach orgasm a number of times on Saturday morning. At one point, I had my knees bend. We were both lying on our backs.
"How come you are squeezing my hand so tightly between your knees?" he asked me.
"Because you are going to be fingering me and I'd like a break," I noted.
"You mean like this?" he asked rhetorically.
It's fun when we playfully wrestle. He always wins. He ended up fingering both my pussy and butt. I ended up holding his head and kissing it as I came hard.

4 comments:

  1. this reminds me of the time i squeezed my legs together so hard BIKSS was shocked at the strength of my thigh muscles LOL. glad you had a good wrestling session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much spanking. So many orgasms. I love your adventures! And thanks again for sharing and painting such vivid word pictures of these encounters that excite me and fuel my fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and leaving such kind words, Styxman. I enjoy documenting our fun times. It's nice to look back at them and reminisce!

      Delete