Sunday, April 08, 2018

Belated birthday gifts for him and a sore butt for me

I finally gave my guy his birthday gifts last weekend. They consisted of the following items:
  • A six-pack of socks
    He is getting into subtle patterns with his socks. He's conservative that way. So, half these pairs of socks have thin stripes. I got them in the States from one of his favourite stores.
  • Storage with built-in lightning, USB, USB C, and micro USB ports
    The idea is to insert a micro SD card into this device. You can transfer your data by inserting the device into a USB port on your laptop. You can also transfer data to and from this device and your phone or tablet, depending on what cable you need.
  • Bandless earmuffs
    The are called Earbags by a company called Sprigs. You flex them, scoop them over your ears, and then flex them back so they stay.
  • Beverage tumbler
    It keeps hot drinks hot for eight hours and cold drinks cold for 24 hours. It fits nicely in your car cup holder and stores a ton of liquid goodness.
  • Gooseneck clip for your phone
    You can clip this gadget to a desk or headboard. You then adjust the long gooseneck to the height that you need and look at your phone by attaching it to the other end.
My guy was so happy to get all these gifts.
"Where you do get these cools gifts? You're amazing," he said.
"You're sweet. Happy belated birthday," I wished him.
He kissed me. He was particularly excited about the bandless earmuffs. We both stood there and tried them out. I have a pair already.
"Wow, they stay put. These earmuffs are amazing!" he exclaimed with one on his left ear.
"I'm glad you love them. They also come with a pouch," I pointed out, with my trying out the right one.
Naturally, after being double-spanked, I felt the soreness.
"My butt is sore," I whined.
"You mean like this?" he said, and gave me a smack across my left buttock.
He's a sweet meanie. He rubbed my butt afterwards, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment