Sunday, April 15, 2018

Teasing my guy over postponed date and being happy caressing his head

On Friday afternoon, at around 4:20 pm, I pinged my guy on our work instant messaging app. Sadly, my manager also pinged me to indicate that he wanted to spend a minute to talk to me about not getting a bonus within our entire location.

Anyway, my guy was okay with waiting a bit. I was finally all packed up and ready to head over to the Chinese restaurant for an early dinner. 

It has started to rain. By the time I got to the restaurant, it was pouring. I sat in my car for about five minutes until my guy parked next to my car.

We both got out of our cars. We both took out black umbrellas.
"Wow, my umbrella looks nonexistent compared to yours. It's big," I replied.
"I got it out so that you could come under it," he replied.
"Where did you get yours?" I asked curiously.
"Costco," he replied.
"Ah, of course," I pointed out. "Mine, too."
We walked into the restaurant. It wasn't too busy. We got a booth and sat down.

My guy wasn't all that hungry. He had had a light snack at Burger King an hour beforehand. He didn't have lunch and couldn't wait this late. I was bloated, as it is that time of the month for me. However, I was okay to have dinner.

He ordered a bowl of hot and sour soup. I ordered spicy garlic chicken.
"I wasn't expecting to scramble and get lunch today. You left me all alone to find lunch. You ditched me," I teased.
"I'm sorry," he said. "I took some of my students out to Costco and one of them had to return three shirts."
"You ditched me for Costco?!" I joked. "That day has finally come."
"Oh, no. I am never going to hear the end of it," he said, smiling.
My guy is a good sport when I tease him. He genuinely was sorry and would have rather been with me. He is his usual sweet self by making sure that his student could do his shirt exchanges before flying back home.

I looked at my guy's head. It was nicely shaved. I caressed it from across the table. He smiled lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment