Friday, April 06, 2018

Handjob

I enjoy giving my guy a handjob. I did it over the weekend.
"I often picture being bent over a boardroom table by you," I said, holding his erect cock in my hand.
"Yes," he said.
"I'm wearing a tight blouse and a short black skirt that barely covers my butt. My legs are bare," I noticed.
"I love that," he said, getting more aroused.
"Do you love f*cking slutty girls?" I asked him, which got him extremely horny.
"I love f*cking a cute Chinese girl," he confessed.
"You can all day long, you know," I hinted.
My guy came a lot. His cum ran down his cock and coated my hand. He was happy. I was, too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hot. I should try being suggestive when i give BIKSS a handjob too. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to hearing what happens when you do!

      Delete