Saturday, April 07, 2018

Good girl gets a second spanking

Last weekend, my guy spanked me with a leather paddle. After a number of fun activities, we were cuddling in bed and chatting.

Somehow, I managed to say the following in passing:
"I'm a good girl," I insisted.
"It's time," he said, holding the leather paddle.
"But, you just spanked me," I pointed out.
"I need to spank you again for saying that you're good, when you aren't. Turn over."
I rolled over on my stomach. We were both naked. He slapped me hard with the leather paddle.

I don't get double spankings often. When I do, I like them. Sure, the second time stings more. However, I get more aroused because I am super bad in my guy's eyes.

After my hard spanking, he caressed my buttocks and gave me a hug. We cuddled some more in bed.
"My bottom is sore," I said, lying on my side.
"Good, my sweet bad girl," he said.
He hugged me tighter. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment