Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Taking it easy and looking forward to a long weekend

I spent Monday taking it easy. I needed a break from work.

I watched touching videos about Regis Philbin and reminisced about how much I loved watching him on television. He was a sweet, decent man. I am sad about his passing.

This weekend is a long one, with Civic Holiday on Monday. I look forward to taking a break. I would normally do a road trip and stay at a hotel somewhere, but I don't feel right about doing one during a pandemic. Instead, I will continue going out to visit a new business or restaurant, and keep things local and low key.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maybe the long weekend is time for a long stress relieving self-spanking? You could take your time with a paddle over those nice pillows you just bought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your suggestion, Michael! It has been just shy of a month since I last had a self-spanking session, so I'm due.

      By the way, if you aren't following my blog, please do. I had to change my settings for allowing folks to comment on my blog thanks to spammers. You may be affected and I don't want you to stop commenting! Thanks so much.

      Delete