Saturday, July 25, 2020

The insensitive jerk called, but didn't leave a lasting impression

The insensitive jerk, also known as my ex-guy, called me just after 21:00 last night. I looked at the number displayed on my phone and let it ring.

As expected, it went to voicemail. He didn't leave a message.

I didn't call him back. I was getting reacquainted with my old mini laptop that has Windows 7 loaded. I haven't booted it up in years. Yes, this old laptop took precedence.

I figure that he has second thoughts about his decision last year to end our relationship. The problem is that he thinks that we can pick up from where we left off. We can't. I can't.

2 comments:

  1. It seems he only calls after he has had a drink. Well done for leaving him dangling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the support, Michael. I am not ready to talk to him. I don't think that I ever will be.

      Delete