Monday, July 27, 2020

Telling the ex that he's an insensitive jerk

Last night, I had a texting conversation with my ex-guy. He is indeed an insensitive jerk.

He wanted to know how I was doing. I said that he didn't need to check up on me. He said okay and wished me goodnight.

That's when I called him an insensitive jerk. He never asked me how I was doing after he had dumped me. He told me to take a pill when I was experiencing anxiety after he broke the news. Why is he so concerned now? It's a facade that he cares. It's a joke.

To make a long story short, he wants our friendship to continue. He doesn't want a relationship. He does want fun and sex. I told him no back in April. It's still no now. If he wants sex without a relationship, perhaps he needs a prostitute. I know that he wouldn't because he's too cheap to pay for this service.

What nerve!

I told him that I hated him. Hate is a strong word, but I do for the pain, anxiety, and sadness that he has caused. I also said that he confirmed last night that he is an insensitive person who only cares about his hard cock, which is where his brain is.

It felt good to say that it was his loss for dumping me -- that he didn't know how good he had it. I also gave him advice to read books on relationships and friendships. He needs all the help he can get. He can post reviews on his YouTube channel and refer back to them, because he sucks at friendships and relationships.

I basically said that I didn't want what little was left of our friendship and told him not to contact me again.

I slept well. It's quite the change from April where I was so upset. I know that I deserve better. It's just sad that I dated a jerk.

I have removed him as a contact on Skype. It felt good getting rid of baggage.

2 comments:

  1. You are best off not to respond at all. Once a relationship is over, just leave it alone. Any additional contact causes additional pain. Think of other people and just don't respond to him. You were right the other day to let his call go to voice mail. Focus on someone new. Invent them, if you have to. Your future is in the future, not the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about not responding. It was the tactic that I have been using for a while. However, when this ex is contacting me more often than all of last year, I needed to let him know that it was over between us and to not contact me again. I have since removed him from various apps as being a contact. I slept well after telling him off, so I know that what I did was right for me.

      Frankly, I am not interested in finding someone new. I did that earlier this year and it failed. I need time to breathe and not dive into the dating scene so quickly. I'm more interested in focusing on me and not necessarily a new person in my life right now.

      Delete