Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Training, Chinatown, and reflection

My first day of my training session went well and was fun. I learned a ton. Folks in my group are nice.

I am the only female in the group. It's great if I were interested in dating someone. However, many of the guys are married and I am not in that mode.

I walked around Chinatown after work. It's funny that I have visited Montreal a number of times and never explored Chinatown until this trip.

It's nice to change things up. The last time I was in this city was with my ex-guy. That trip ended up with my ex-guy getting into a moody mode and not wanting to be intimate with me for a bit. The more I think about our relationship, the more it makes sense that it's over. He didn't really treat me as well as he could have and his actions boggled my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment